1. Whether my budget would allow me to execute my vision for the wedding.
2. How much workload I would have to take on.
3. Would hiring a planner vs day of coordinator be worth it
I quickly learned the difference in your role and the role of a day of coordinator which I could've hired through the Bell Tower. You learned the needs and wants of our wedding, worked through a budget with us and showed us what we were capable of doing within our budget. You always gave us options so that we were satisfied and never felt like we were settling.
1. You know your stuff! Coming from a couple brand new to Houston.. it can be terrifying trying to plan a wedding now know where to start or go. You came prepared from day one with recommendations and preexisting relationships with vendors. This helped us greatly when beginning our search.
2. You remained calm throughout the entire process. It is easy for the bride to get frazzled by even the smallest details. When I needed clarification or assistance with something, you were always so calm and ready to help. This tremendously helped ease my pre wedding anxiety!
3. You have such a big vision! You can't teach someone this. When I described what experience I wanted my guests to have at my wedding.. you got it and delivered on it. You were always ready with even better ideas and options than even I anticipated. Your capability to design puts your far ahead of many other planners who can only organize and execute.
I am more than a believer! I have told every person that I have come in contact with.. especially those in the wedding planning process themselves that if they can make room for anything in their budget, it should be a planner! For any bride that wants to enjoy her wedding day without headache it is necessary... I am positive I wouldve become completely overwhelmed had I chose to try and take on the duties you handled on my own.
No, no and no. For any bride with a big or small budget that simply wants to ensure their day goes smoothly... you need a planner and if you are in Houston... you need Anshwa! End of story.
No. I was pleasantly surprised by my overall experience throughout the entire year of planning. Your experience and training truly shows in your ability to take on many tasks while staying organized so that the bride and groom can relax a bit.
Design! You are truly gifted. From custom made centerpieces to table numbers... You gave me my own fairy tale wedding that I did not know was possible.